[ Top ] [ Japanese ]
Nekosoko Body (Ehiro et al., 1988) Kawamura et al., 2013
Invalid synonym: Nekosoko Complex
- Volcanic rocks
- Island arc type greenstones
- Paleozoic volcanic island arc
- Metamorphic facies: Epidote-Amphibolite
- Lithofacies: Gabbro, Diorite, Dolerite
- Lithofacies (Minor): Tonalite, Rhyolite, Andesite, Quartz diorite
- Distribution (Width): a few hundreds m - 2 km
------ Conformity, ~~~~~~ Unconformity, ~~~--- Local unconformity, '''/,, Interfingered, :::::: Fault, /--/-- Thrust, +__+__ Ground surface, ?--?-- Unknown
- Distribution: West of Mount Hayachine, Iwate pref.
- Distribution: Nameiri - Nekosoko - Niiyama creek, Ohasama town, Hanamaki city, Iwate pref.; Mount Yonnomune, Morioka city, Iwate pref.; Nagano pass, Sunakozawa, Morioka city, Iwate pref.; Mount Iwamae - Itayama - Kudenai, Morioka city, Iwate pref.; Mount Gongen, Shiwa city, Shiwa county, Iwate pref.
- Kawamura et. al. (2013) Geology of the Hayachine San District, Quadrangle Series, Scale 1:50,000, Geological Survey of Japan, AIST, 101p. (in Japanese with English abstract 4p.)
- Uchino et al. (2008) Jour. Geol. Soc. Japan, vol.114, Supplement, pp.141-157 DOI