[ Top ] [ Japanese ]
Invalid synonym: Sakamotozawa Group
- Sedimentary facies: Marine
- Lithofacies: Conglomerate, Sandstone, Slate, Limestone, Chert, Schalstein, Tuffaceous slate
------ Conformity, ~~~~~~ Unconformity, ~~~--- Local unconformity, '''/,, Interfingered, :::::: Fault, /--/-- Thrust, +__+__ Ground surface, ?--?-- Unknown
- Distribution: Shishiori river - Hirota bay, Kesennuma city, Miyagi pref.
- Fossils (Limestone): Corals (Michelinia (Protomichelinia) multitabulata)
- Fossils (Limestone, Fusulinids): Parafusulina sp., Pseudofusulina kraffti, Schwagerina sp.
- Kambe and Shimazu (1961) Kesennuma, Explanatory Text of the Geological Map of Japan, Scale 1:50,000, Geological Survey of Japan, 73p. (in Japanese with English abstract 16p.)