[ Top ] [ Japanese ]
Oritumedake Fan Deposit Tuzino et al., 2018
Sediments having clear alluvial fan surface structures at the eastern flank of Mount Oritsume. Sediments which do not show clear surface structures are Esashika Formation.
- Type locality: Take, Kunohe city, Kunohe county, Iwate prefecture
- Coherent formation
- late Pleistocene - Holocene (0.4 Ma, or younger)
- Lithofacies: Gravels, Sands
- Distribution: Take - Esashika, Kunohe city, Kunohe county, Iwate pref.
- Tuzino et. al. (2018) Geology of the Ichinohe District, Quadrangle Series, Scale 1:50,000, Geological Survey of Japan, AIST, 161p. (in Japanese with English abstract 4p.)