[ Top ] [ Japanese ]
Inase Formation Shimakura and Tsuchida, 1939
- Lithofacies: Andesitic agglomerate, Two-pyroxene andesite
- Lithofacies (Minor): Tuff, Tuffaceous sandstone, Conglomerate
- Thickness: 120 m or thicker
- Distribution: Shiratsuchi, Taniuchi, Towa town, Hanamaki city, Iwate pref.
- Takeuchi and Kaneko (1996) Geology of the Shizugawa District, Quadrangle Series, Scale 1:50,000, Geological Survey of Japan, 93p. (in Japanese with English abstract 5p.)
- Hirokawa and Yoshida (1954) Hitokabe, Explanatory Text of the Geological Map of Japan, Scale 1:50,000, Geological Survey of Japan, 33p. (in Japanese with English abstract 14p.)