[ Top ] [ Japanese ]
- Volcanic rocks
- Pleistocene - Holocene (at the same time as Gentamori Lava)
- Lithofacies: Olivine-bearing andesite lava (a few units)
- Source: triangulation station of Hachimantai
------ Conformity, ~~~~~~ Unconformity, ~~~--- Local unconformity, '''/,, Interfingered, :::::: Fault, /--/-- Thrust, +__+__ Ground surface, ?--?-- Unknown
- Distribution: Hachimantai, Iwate pref.
- Kawano and Uemura (1964) Hachimantai, Explanatory Text of the Geological Map of Japan, Scale 1:50,000, Geological Survey of Japan, 36p. (in Japanese with English abstract 8p.)