[ Top ] [ Japanese ]
- Lithofacies: Granodiorite
- Lithofacies (Minor): Granite
- Distribution: Central - southeastern part of Main body
- Pressure (Consolidation): 0.2 - 0.3 GPa
------ Transitional, ~~~~~~ Intrusive, :::::: Fault, /--/-- Thrust, +__+__ Ground surface, ?--?-- Unknown
- Distribution: Mount Yagoshi - Mount Sasamori - Kaminijuichi? - Mount Kuromori, Murone town, Ichinoseki city, Iwate pref.; Hada - Monomi, Kesennuma city, Miyagi pref.
- Takeuchi and Mikoshiba (2002) Geology of the Senmaya District, Quadrangle Series, Scale 1:50,000, Geological Survey of Japan, AIST, 76p. (in Japanese with English abstract 3p.)