[ Top ] [ Japanese ]
Hanawa Formation (Onuki and Kudo, 1954) Yoshida and Katada, 1984
Invalid synonym: Hikime Formation
- Accretionary complex
- Deposition (Limestone): early Permian (Fusulinids)
- Deposition (Chert): Permian - Triassic (Conodonts)
- Accretion: Jurassic
- Intruded in: Miyako Granite
- Sedimentary facies: Marine
- Lithofacies: Slate, Chert
- Lithofacies (Minor): Sandstone, Volcanic rocks, Limestone, Dolomite
- Thickness: approxemately 5,000 m
------ Conformity, ~~~~~~ Unconformity, ~~~--- Local unconformity, '''/,, Interfingered, :::::: Fault, /--/-- Thrust, +__+__ Ground surface, ?--?-- Unknown
- Distribution: Mount Sanbotojikashira - Mount Tanesashi, Miyako city, Iwate pref.
- Fossils (Limestone, Fusulinids): Colania douvilei, Neoschwagerina sp., Parafusulina sp., Schubertella sp.
- Yoshida and Katada (1984) Geology of the Miyako District, Quadrangle Series, Scale 1:50,000, Geological Survey of Japan, 44p. (in Japanese with English abstract 6p.)